The Mall of San Juan will dresses and takes you to Pedro Capó’s Concert
OFFICIAL DRAW RULES
1. The promotion of the “The Mall of San Juan will dress you and take you to Pedro Capó’s Concert" raffle begins on February 1, 2018 at 10:00 am and ends on February 19, 2018 at 9:00 pm (hereinafter the "Promotional Period"). Entries will not be accepted after this date and time. The draw will be held on February 20, 2018 at 2:00 pm before a notary at the administrative offices of The Mall of San Juan, located at the LL level of the shopping center.
2. The promoter of the raffle is Plaza Internacional Puerto Rico, LLC. H / n / c The Mall of San Juan, 1000 Mall of San Juan Blvd. | Taubman San Juan | Puerto Rico, 00924 ("The Mall of San Juan").
3. Copies of the rules will be available at the Customer Service Center on the First Level, Central Atrium of The Mall of San Juan, every day the mall is open, between 10:00 AM and 7:00 PM, and online at http: www.themallofsanjuan.com/pedrocapo.
4. All natural persons who are legal residents of Puerto Rico and who are 21 years of age or older at the time of their participation are eligible to participate in the raffle. The following will not be eligible to participate: employees of The Mall of San Juan, its affiliates or its advertising agencies, public relations, and sponsors - or other persons - who have been directly related to the development, promotion or supervision of the draw will not be eligible to participate, or family members that are immediate of these up to the fourth degree of consanguinity or second of affinity or other persons who live with said employees and / or with those who maintain relations of couple.
5. Nothing to buy or pay to participate. To participate in this raffle, visit the Customer Service Center on the First Level, Central Atrium of The Mall of San Juan during the Promotional Period and request the participation ticket. In the ticket you must specify your name, surname, physical and postal address, email, telephone and cell phone, and must be deposited, also during the Promotional Period, in the ballot box duly identified with the name of the draw, located in the Service Center Customer at The Mall of San Juan.
6. In the alternative, you can participate by sending the ticket, or reasonable facsimile, to the following address: 1000 Mall of San Juan Blvd. | Taubman San Juan | Puerto Rico, 00924
You can request a participation ticket by mail to the following address: 1000 Mall of San Juan Blvd. | Taubman San Juan | Puerto Rico, 00924. All submitted entries will have the same chance of being selected, and the odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received.
7. The draw has a limit of one participation per person. Photocopies or mechanical reproductions of the filled entry ticket will be invalid and will be canceled. All tickets become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the participant.
8. From among all the participants of the draw, the winner of the prize will be selected at random, and two (2) additional entries that will constitute the possible alternate winners. The prize consists of a gift card from the ZARA store at The Mall of San Juan for $ 150.00, a certificate redeemable for a round-trip limo trip to the Pedro Capó Concert on February 24, 2018 at 6:00pm valued at $ 350.00, two (2) tickets in Arena for the same concert, and two (2) passes for the "Meet & Greet" to meet the artist valued at $ 150.00 each ticket (the "Prize"). Any additional charge that entails the acceptance of the Prize will be the exclusive responsibility of the winning person. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value in the event that it becomes unavailable.
9. The winner will be notified the same day of the draw by telephone and / or by email to the email address provided on his participation ticket. It will be understood as the official notification date the date in which the written notification was made by email.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for participation tickets that were not delivered, were lost, arrived late, was misdirected, confusing, and illegible, contains names, addresses or incomplete numbers or is otherwise incorrect, or mutilated. The Promoter reserves the absolute right to determine the validity of any submitted participation and to disqualify them from not complying with the above, or with any requirement of the draw, or if an invalid method has been used to participate. The winner of the Prize must claim it on or before February 22, 2018. In case of disqualification in accordance with the above, or that the Prize is not claimed within the established term, or that the prize announcement is returned, the alternate winners will be summoned to claim it the same day of being notified, following the order in which they were selected on the day of the draw. The winner who does not claim his prize within the term and in accordance with the terms established here expressly waives his right to claim the same.
11. To claim the Prize, the winner of the draw must produce a copy of the email received; provide a valid personal identification, as well as a certification of compliance with all requirements, prior to the delivery of the same. The Prize is not transferable and will only be given to the person to whom the notification was addressed. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules, the terms and conditions of the draw, including the dates, and to cancel the same for causes that are reasonably beyond its control, as provided in the Sweepstakes Regulations of the Department of Consumer Affairs.
12. Participants agree to abide by the strict application of these rules in all their terms and accept that any decision made by the Promoter and its agents is final and binding, and through their participation, and as a requirement of acceptance of the Prize, voluntarily relieve and exempt The Mall of San Juan, and each of its predecessors, successors, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, parent corporations, officers, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees, representatives, successors and assigns, past and present from any and all actions, causes of processes, claims, lawsuits and claims for, on or by virtue of any damage, loss or damage that has been, up to now, or can be sustained by them, their heirs, successors or relatives in relation to this raffle , or with the enjoyment of the Prize awarded and accepted.
13. The responsibility of The Mall of San Juan and the other sponsors is limited to the delivery of the prize, and once delivered, no claim or refund will be accepted. Each and every one of the obligations of The Mall of San Juan and its sponsors towards any winner shall cease and be fully satisfied at the time of the Award.
14. With your mere participation in this draw, the winner of the draw grants the Promoter, its advertising agencies, promotions and public relations the right to use its name, voice and image, personal presentation and photography in any advertising medium (including electronic networks), without receiving additional compensation, without prior notification, and without the right of revision or approval.15. If you are interested in a list of winners (alternate winners and winners), send a pre-addressed envelope with pre-paid postage and with your name and address, after February 20, 2018 to: The Mall of San Juan, 1000 Mall of San Juan Blvd. | Taubman San Juan | Puerto Rico, 00924. The draw is valid only in Puerto Rico and will be subject to the applicable laws and regulations of the United States of America and the Government of Puerto Rico.