Activities on Tuesday, March 5
TUESDAYS OF ART The development of the eco-art workshops awakens the exploration of each child to experiment with new techniques that provide a range of possibilities in the process of creating a piece of art with non-conventional materials.
3:00 PM Clay sculpture / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Abstract sculpture (cardboard) / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Cubist face (cardboard) / 3- 10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, March 12
TUESDAYS OF GAMES: Each of the days of this day reconnect the children with everyday elements that serve them to create traditional toys. Likewise, socialization at an early age is promoted through sung games that have passed down generation to generation.
3:00 PM Magnetic play / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Board game / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Blow pipe / 3-10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, March 19
TUESDAYS OF TALES: Reading is a world of adventure and learning. It helps us to know new stories, words, to express ourselves and write better while we develop to have better possibilities in life.
3:00 PM Glove puppet: the parrot / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Marionette in cardboard / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM The caterpillar and the butterfly / 3-10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, March 26
DANCE TUESDAY: Dancing is an innate reaction in children and we should encourage it because it is very beneficial both physically and emotionally. It contributes to correct bad postures, stimulates the blood circulation and the respiratory system and exercises the coordination, the agility of movements and the balance.
3:00 PM Body movements / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Hip Hop / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Modern dance / 3- 10 years / 40 max
Kids Club Rules:
- Reservations required. Please call, 787-759-6310, x. 0. You can book a week in advance, as long as the spaces last.
- All workshops will start ON TIME. Please be sure to arrive 5min before. If 5 minutes after workshop starts, the child has not arrived, we will grant the space to another child. Thank you for your consideration.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Some workshops require parent participation. It will be stated above.
- Any participant could be recorded or photographed for promotional use by The Mall of San Juan.
- Every half hour a Customer Service representative will be in the workshop area with the list of children that reserved. The schedule is as follows: 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m., 3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
You will receive a Rewards Card per child. The child must present his/her card upon registration and Customer Service personnel will punch it (1 punch per visit). When completing 5 strikeouts, you must present it to the Customer Service Center and the child will receive a surprise.
Also, children eat FREE throughout the day (only on Tuesday), with the purchase of an adult entreé at any of the participating restaurants.