Activities on Tuesday, January 8
TUESDAYS OF ART The development of the eco-art workshops awakens the exploration of each child to experiment with new techniques that provide a range of possibilities in the process of creating an art piece with non-conventional materials.
3:00 PM Art with textiles / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Catching dreams / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Art with textiles / 3-10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, January 15
TUESDAYS OF TALES: Reading is a world of adventure and learning. It helps us to know new stories, words, to express ourselves and write better while we develop to have better possibilities in life.
3:00 PM Glove puppet (cloth) / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Finger puppet / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Glove puppet (paper) / 3-10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, January 22
TUESDAY OF KITCHEN: In each day the participants will play and give different artistic forms to the food making it more attractive while improving their manual skills. We will present the food in a more motivating way creating different figures turning the art of eating into an adventure.
3:00 PM Art with fruits / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Art with chocolate / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Art with cookies / 3- 10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, January 29
DANCE TUESDAY: Dance is an innate reaction in children and we should encourage it because it is very beneficial both physically and emotionally. It contributes to correct bad postures, stimulates the blood circulation and the respiratory system and exercises the coordination, the agility of movements and the balance.
3:00 PM Body movements / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Modern dance / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Body movements / 3- 10 years / 40 max
Kids Club Rules:
- Reservations required. Please call, 787-759-6310, x. 0. You can book a week in advance, as long as the spaces last.
- All workshops will start ON TIME. Please be sure to arrive 5min before. If 5 minutes after workshop starts, the child has not arrived, we will grant the space to another child. Thank you for your consideration.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Some workshops require parent participation. It will be stated above.
- Any participant could be recorded or photographed for promotional use by The Mall of San Juan.
- Every half hour a Customer Service representative will be in the workshop area with the list of children that reserved. The schedule is as follows: 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m., 3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
You will receive a Rewards Card per child. The child must present his/her card upon registration and Customer Service personnel will punch it (1 punch per visit). When completing 5 strikeouts, you must present it to the Customer Service Center and the child will receive a surprise.
Also, children eat FREE throughout the day (only on Tuesday), with the purchase of an adult entreé at any of the participating restaurants.