Activities on Tuesday, August 7
TUESDAYS OF ART: The development of the eco-art days awaken the exploration of each child to experiment with new techniques that provide a range of possibilities in the process of creating a piece of art with non-conventional materials.
3:00 PM Pencil Holder / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Decorate your notebook / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Markers for free / 3-10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, August 14
SPECIAL EDITION: MY EMERGENCY KIT: Together with FEMA we will encourage the participation of children in the family planning process for emergency situations, such as hurricanes, earthquakes, fires, among others, it should be an important task for the consideration of every parent or guardian of a minor. The design of this cycle of workshops for our Kids Club participants in The Mall of San Juan contemplates useful principles and strategies to address the preparation processes of their "emergency kit", according to their capacities and resources.
3:00 PM Making relaxation toy / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Preparation of the agenda / emergency directory / 6- 8 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Preparation mini first aid kit / 9-10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, August 21
ARTS OF AGRICULTURE: It is important that from small we are aware of the services provided by nature, know their cycles and know the plants that will be feeding us throughout our lives. The art of cultivating the land should be everyone's responsibility.
3:00 PM Hanging pottery / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Sow in pot / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Seedlings and seedlings / 3- 10 years / 40 max
Activities on Tuesday, August 28- (The last Tuesday of each month, the workshops will take place on the terrace, located on the third level)
DANCE ARTS: Dance is an innate reaction in children and we should encourage it because it is very beneficial both physically and emotionally. It contributes to correct bad postures, stimulates the blood circulation and the respiratory system and exercises the coordination, the sharpness of movements and the balance.
3:00 PM Body movements / 3- 5 years / 40 max
4:00 PM Hip-hop / 6- 10 years / 40 max
5:00 PM Modern dance / 3- 10 years / 40 max
THE LAST TUESDAYS OF EVERY MONTH- Special Populoso Show at 5PM! Open for all ages. There is no need to make a reservation to participate in the Populoso show.
Kids Club Rules:
- Reservations required. Please call, 787-759-6310, x. 0. You can book a week in advance, as long as the spaces last.
- All workshops will start ON TIME. Please be sure to arrive 5min before. If 5 minutes after workshop starts, the child has not arrived, we will grant the space to another child. Thank you for your consideration.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Some workshops require parent participation. It will be stated above.
- Any participant could be recorded or photographed for promotional use by The Mall of San Juan.
- Every half hour a Customer Service representative will be in the workshop area with the list of children that reserved. The schedule is as follows: 2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m., 3:45 p.m. - 4:15 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. - 5:15 p.m.
You will receive a Rewards Card per child. The child must present his/her card upon registration and Customer Service personnel will punch it (1 punch per visit). When completing 5 strikeouts, you must present it to the Customer Service Center and the child will receive a surprise.
Also, children eat FREE throughout the day (only on Tuesday), with the purchase of an adult entreé at any of the participating restaurants.